May 8, 2006

Shopping Spree

I spent Saturday milling about town with Special K.

We got brunch in Little Italy. The waiters couldn't stop staring at her cleavage to the point where we were both uncomfortable with the attention--but it was funny as hell to watch and not be the object of such fixation. Sorry, K!

We happened upon a street fair whence I purchased a perfectly preserved taxidermy set of butterflies--beautiful! I picked up an owl to add to Tracey's collection and a whimsical bracelet made wholly of die which I hope she will love given her penchant for the extraordinary. I haven't taken off the amber ring or the onyx bracelet I purchased with my grandma instilled bargaining power. Sadly the white pants I bought for my Hamptons debut is a bit too snug and will have to be presented to a lucky recipient shortly. I did get a steal on an attractive, pleated, plaid baby-blue hued, A-line skirt at Urban Outfitters ($4.98)--seriously, a STEAL!

No comments: