October 18, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

In typical fashion, a year in review will commence...NOW:
November--Meaningless sex got me over the X
December--First family Christmas with Marc
January--Got Luckey,the puppy! Girls trip to Praha!
February--Single on V-day (not a first but possibly the worst: Mom got engaged
March--Paid off credit card debt from last unemployment stint in 2003.
April--Decided on Hamptons share with Special K and Karen
May--Official parting of ways with Jaylin: off, finally! We're still friends.
June--Actually went to the Hamptons: Westhampton blows!
July--Mom got married and I quit the German Bank
August--Decided to go on Eastern European Excursion with Li Chen
September--Club Getaway: my life is a vacation, not sure what I got away from. Reconnected with the boy from a year ago
October--Took the GMAT...taking it again in December! Still not working!

Where I am today?
$6K in debt to Visa since I haven't held a job since 7/11.
Unemployed
Seeing someone who dotes on me...and someone very different who adores me.
Celebrating almost a year of celibacy--self-imposition or not is still unclear
Bent on b-school but waiting to retake the GMAT before I begin the gruelling process of applications.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty pathetic situation