October 29, 2006

Sleep Debt

Norman and I are discussing the notion of sleep debt. The idea that once you skimp on sleep for X number of years you no longer have the ability to keep that up. I'm no sure it works that way, but he's using all his lawyering know-how to convince me or at least disagree with me vehemently enough that I feel slightly silly about my stance. I'm sure it's not his intention--to make me feel silly--but that is the net result.

All this talk of reaching your sleep credit limit is making me cringe at my actual credit limit which is fast approaching....eek, would suck to run out of money in Berlin.

On an unrelated note, Li has convinced Tom and I that we NEED to see The Killers in Berlin and 50-cent on his German tour. HA! Holding up an American flag may just get us on stage--that's Li's thought.

No comments: