December 8, 2006

Promised Pics

So, I'm taking the wussy way out...Here's a link to Eastern Europe photos which Li uploaded. I did take some of them and have promised to caption a wide array of them--haven't gotten around to it just yet.

As for stories, other than kissing a Czech shopkeeper for some postcards nothing too eventful transpired. Oh, there was also an under-age Canadian girl who took some flash photographs in our hostel room in Krakow as she hooked up with one of the Aussie boys. And also a crazy Canadian in our four-person alcove in Budapest who kept yelling at her father in her sleep--it was unnerving and vaguely reminiscent of a Lifetime movie about a sexually abused teen. Incidentally at my hostel in Vienna (Li and I couldn't get beds in the same room, so I was relegated to an all girls dorm) a French girl informed me that I would never be hired for a bank job in France given my "color and face"--I'm still a bit unclear as to what my face has to do with it.

No comments: