March 28, 2007

Pachyderm Parade 2007


A caravan of elephants--the leader donned a sequined I *heart* NY coat--walked across 34th St. as hordes of New Yorkers whipped out their camera phones and high tech digital devices to capture the annual crossing of Ringling Brothers Circus onto our fair isle.
Tom, Norman, Kelly, and I were part of the eager scene...once they passed a full sprint was required to keep up with the tail-to-trunk parade. There were also a slew of beautiful, glossy-coated black horses followed by white horses and TINY, fuzzy-hooved ponies.
\

This one is on Tommy's camera which is still better than my attempts on a real digital--in my defense it's a REALLY OLD digital circa November 2003.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, you're losing weight!

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to that camera your stepfather gave you?

Sweet & Vicious said...

I gave that camera to Taurean...he needed it more than I did and I have Li Chen's old camera anyway...so making do.