March 30, 2007

Missing D'Souza

Today marks three weeks since I've seen D'Souza.

It seemed so long and it was so long and it's done yet it drags on. He's scheduled to land at JFK at 7am on April 2, only to make his way onto a plane at 9am to OH where he is stationed next week. He should fly back into the tri-state on thursday night or Friday afternoon of next week--which means another week of me missing him.

In some ways I haven't had the chance to agonize over his absence because he actually made an effort to call/text/e-mail/skype/AIM with enough frequency that I didn't have long periods to examine the hole in my heart growing from his absence.

That said, it's been a difficult transition from spending every waking, non-working minute with my man to laying my weary, wistful eyes on his glorious visage. I can tell you that I'm going to stick to him like glue just as soon as he's in a touch-range of Sweet self.

D'Souza--Come home, pronto! I miss you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd walk home across fields of broken glass to get my hands on your lucious twins.

Anonymous said...

she does have big tits.