April 5, 2007

Movin' Out

My building is going condo come June, so I am back in the rental market. D'Souza has asked me to move in with him and after much deliberation, I have consented.

I will be one of the co-habitating masses living blissfully in sin and going to mass on Sundays. Does that cancel it out? Gotta make it to confession EVERY week now.

This is going to be a transition but given that the man has two suitcases and I have...er...many more and loads of furniture the dream remains a walk-in closet and enough storage space for all my shoes and bags. I've given up all hopes of squeezing my small dining table into what I can only assume will be our "large" studio, but it's a sacrifice worth making.

I'm all grown up! Look at me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is moving really fast!

Anonymous said...

how long have you been together?

Sweet & Vicious said...

Thank you! I'm super excited.

We've been together 2 months, by the time the move happens it will be 4 months. Yea, we're on a speedy track of love =)

Anonymous said...

Nice! Are you going to move to Jersey City then??? or find a new apartment in NYC?