April 3, 2007

My Boyfriend's Back...

And he's better than EVER.

Standing on the corner of Hope St. and Anxiety Avenue at 5:26pm yesterday my eyes awaited their first D'Souza sighting in 3 weeks and 3 days. The minute I saw his signature strut in a gorgeous pin-stripe suit with Men in Black sunglasses, my breath caught in my throat. How could that glorious specimen of manhood possibly be ALL mine? That was the only thought in my otherwise racing mind. A passing thug hooted his approval at the smile which lit my face as my man sidled up to me sweeping me into a crushing embrace and amorous lip lock.

Time literally stopped as I breathed him in, oblivious to the rush hour bustle of the financial district around us. It was another movie moment to add to our long list of romantic rendezvous.

Of course, now he's back to work in distant OH till Saturday...but I can survive three days without complaint after the 12 hours of attention and affection he showered on me last night. God, I missed him.

No comments: