July 25, 2007

I wonder if you will get this...

I just logged into friendster for the first time in what seems like, well, the first time. I saw an absolutely stunning picture of you and I just wanted to let you know that you kick serious ass.

I feel compelled to comment mainly b/c your message to me pointed me to Desi Doll, the reading of which made me smile with memories of what it was like to spend time with beautiful and brilliant women. I hope that your brilliance is still shining away.

Take care of yourself. You are missed more places than you know.
--Krum
Washington, DC

Thank you for this e-mail...it totally made my day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet!

Anonymous said...

where are you?

Anonymous said...

Who is Krum?

Anonymous said...

as in, Victor.

Sweet & Vicious said...

Ah...the HP speculation is appreciated, but no it's not Victor Krum. He's a guy I went to college with--we always had a great dynamic. He was sorta the Dylan McKay archetype (90210 reference) sans mob boss father--his dad is a prominent DC lawyer.