October 16, 2007

SuperCuts

After work yesterday, I made my way to SuperCuts on 32nd St. on 3rd Ave. where I proceeded to have the majority of my hair chopped off.

I'm not sure what brought on the sudden urge to purge dead cells, but I can't help but attribute it to the looming b'day.

After the motherly Hispanic woman blew my hair dry--which took a whole lot longer than cutting it--she charged me a whopping $32.48 (thanks to a $2 coupon you can get from SuperCuts online) for services rendered and I skipped out of there into the crisp night air.

It would have been cheaper to wait till Oct. 24--the next available date--for a trip to the Aveda Institute at 233 Spring St. where a trainee cut is just $18. They also take the time to straight iron individual strands for no extra charge--all in the name of learning/honing their hair craft!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

supercuts?

wow.

can take the girl out of jersey but...

Anonymous said...

nice new layout!!!

Anonymous said...

nice new layout!!!

Anonymous said...

Let's see some pictures of the new hair-do!