October 8, 2007

Three things inadmissible in a FIGHT

D'Souza has a tedency to use these three modes of defense against me when we fight (which is a healthy amount--approximately once every two weeks!):
1. "I know that's how you really feel because you said so on your blog..."
In a voice that channels the pain of a child who discovered Santa isn't real!

2. "I did it for your own good because I know more than you about a decision that impacts solely you..."
With the authority of a elementary school teacher dealing with a truculent student.

3. "You're being irrational. If you were to look at this situation logically..."
Like every man trying to argue with a woman who is torn between the urge to sob and beat her fists into his chest.

Now, I admit number 3 could easily be argued in his favor. After all, rationality has been the main bone of contention between sparring men and women since Eden itself. However, I want to point out that the fact remains that logic is moot when a woman feels scorned. Rationality is secondary to the strength she must muster to keep her emotions in check.

I will not extol the weakenesses inherent in 1 and 2! I think they speak for themselves in being a poor course of action when Sweet is in a Vicious mood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you guys meet?

Anonymous said...

I vote for #3.

It is absurd the way women feel there should be some 'special rules' or 'alternative logic' available for them, when they lose control of their feelings.

I've had to deal with this nonsense many times. What a drag.

Some women seem to feel that logic is something that men 'made up' or that known, documented facts can be questioned when it suits them


Go go go D'Souza!!!! We root for D'Souza!!

Down with feminine hysterics! booo!