December 10, 2008

Moments

I was on the crosstown bus on 96th street after REACH (a mentoring program through the Goddard Riverside Community)this evening when I heard this heartwarming seasonal exchange:

Older black woman to much older white man: Sir, please have my seat!
Younger white man silently vacates his window seat.
Old white guy: Thank you, that's very kind.
Two blocks later, as the old white dude gets off, the black lady says: God bless you. Get home safe.
White fella responds: God bless you, too. Take care.

Who says New Yorkers aren't God-fearing friendly folk?

Another incident earlier today in Chelsea.
Man walking dog. I stop man to pet dog, after asking permission, of course.
Me...to the dog: Who's a good pup pup? Who loves to go outside? Who's a love bug?
Man...to me: A dog person, are you?
Me...(sheepish): Sorry.
Man: Never be sorry. Dog people are good people. Don't be weary of talking to dogs. Let those non-dog people think you're crazy. What do they know about a dog's love?

TV quotes of the day:
"OMG, I'm 30. Do you know what that is in gay years?"--Jack, Will & Grace
"You are the world's worst dog."--Owen Wilson, Marley & Me preview
"You should have punched him."--Miranda, Sex & The City

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you please post a picture of your rack or possibly vag? if you dont include your face, you wont have any worries of it circulating throughout the web with people knowing it's you.

i look forward to your reply. if you'd prefer to just email them to me, that is fine too.

thanks.

Sweet & Vicious said...

Hmm....really?
Please please please, can I e-mail them to you!

Fucking perv. Get the hell off my blog.