February 20, 2009

Dunst Bucks

Check out this Perez Hilton Post on Kirsten Dunst!

Tommy and I were at the bar while this happened. I can vouch for the fact that K.D is not friendly. I can also say that she ROCKS at Buck Hunter. The guy in the pic next to her befriended Tommy and I. He was out with his gf (who snapped the shot) and cousin (whose wife just gave birth to their first kid yesterday)--we're all facebook friends now. Well, except Kirsten, of course.

I don't want to climb aboard the wagon of people posting bitchy comments about her, BUT any chance to be vicious must be capitalized upon: She is a plain Jane who could easily puff up into a mid-western famer's daughter but due to a drug habit maintains her physique. Other than Virgin Suicides--which I loved more for Josh Hartnett & Sofia Coppola's direction--she hasn't made a decent movie, um, EVER. She blew in Spiderman. She tried in Interview with the Vampire...but apparently at 11 she was kissing Brad Pitt: so I will give her props for that. Boo Kirsten Dunst.

No comments: