April 23, 2009

Denver Dilemma

So, the unthinkable has occurred.

Alright, that's a wee bit dramatic, but I just learned that The Wright Institute in Berkeley is still accepting MA students for their Couseling program. How I learned of this is not relevant. What is relevant is that I promptly mailed out my application and expect my letters of recommendation to go out tomorrow from the CEO at work (yay test prep), Tracey (my bff and teacher of God's favorite children), and the Director of the CMPS where I'm taking my Into to Modern Psychoanalysis class.

Since I'll be in San Francisco next weekend, I've e-mailed them to see if I can speed up the process and interview out there next Friday if I qualify so I can save on airfare the second time around. Fingers crossed.

So, Denver despite the snow (perhaps due to it) is quickly dropping from my ideal as a very far second to my darling San Francisco. Ah, San Fran-cisco. Real San Franciscans never call it San Fran, you see.

Oh dear. Oh me. Oh my. Do I dare to dream?

No comments: