April 13, 2009

Springtime

The sun is shining today.
It's still chilly, but the brightness of day is overwhelming.

It's been a very good day so far.

As I was leaving the apartment, a spot directly outside the steps was available. I raced over to Judy on E. 104 and moved her in time to secure this dream spot. Now she won't have to be moved till I decide I want to go to NJ or some other driving requiring location off the Isle of Joy.

Next, I managed to borrow $30 from a colleague so my credit card bill payment doesn't bounce. Yeah, my budgeting skills are at an all time high. I thought auto pay was my savior when really it's totally killing me by adding a series of dates I have to remember.

Finally, we have our monthly meeting this evening so I will be dining on some FREE Patsy's Pizza. Free good. Food better.

When I get off at 10pm, I'll be grateful it's not raining and skip home to watch Gossip Girl on the DVR.

Tomorrow I head up to Columbia Presbyterian for a fMRI study which will pay me $100 to lie still and NOT be claustrophobic. Teehee.
Then I'll head down to John Jay to participate in a jury research study which will pay me $30 and discuss my bent on the death penalty.
NYC is the supplemental income capital of the universe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someday you will look back on these years as the best in your life . .