November 8, 2005

Bowling

Erre met Will and I on the corner of 120th and Broadway to hop the 1 train down to Monday night bowling. He evaluated my future husband as a 92 on the gay scale--do I need to tell you how heart breaking it is to have this suspicion confirmed.

Just moments before Will had been saying and I quote "I was thinking it would be fun to round up some of the people in our Group Dynamics class...I'd really like to get to know you better, the way you think..." (blush)

We kept exchanging knowing, playful looks through class as well. He even popped over too see how I was doing before class started because he hadn't seen me the day prior, since I skipped the last day of the Tavistock Conference. I love him. sigh.

Tommy beat Erre in six out of nine games, but Er held onto the last three victories as the ultimate indicator of his success. When we parted ways it was a bit of a race to see who would get home first to their AIM (aol instant messenger) to inform Li Chen in Cali Cali of their bowling bravado. Boys!

I'm presently giving Li the girl version with particular focus on my hopefully requited but forever unfulfilled love for Will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errrrmm. AOL and AIM are bleeding edge. . behind the curve. Hate to say it (but in my usual blunt fashion, I will): dial-up is for suburban losers. You should be way out in front of that technology.

Anonymous said...

Even my gay-dar is going off when I read what you write about this guy 'Will'. Full klaxons. He is so gay. I hope you find a real man. Soon.