December 30, 2005

In Triplicate

So I've double-dated before but tonight, I aim to achieve the ultimate feat...dating in triplicate. This is not a Hugh Heffner-esque achievement of dating blonde triplets simultaneously, but the basic notion of going on three consecutive dates (with three different dudes) in one evening.

So, the problem is that I'm really doing this for two reasons:
1) So I can blog about it.
2) To keep myself distracted.

The truth is that just based on last night with Scotty--I like him. Well, I'm excited about him...and that's really scary and completely unnecessary--he should be the one swooning over ME! So, in order to keep all my neuroses in check this is the best course of action--accela-dating (dating in an accelerated fashion).

Not to metion, we're not even sure when he's going to ask me out again...notice I didn't say IF--I'm a good kisser, I know this and now so does he!--so when he asks me out again, I'm going to have to make sure I have the option of playing coy--not that I will, because as I've confessed...I LIKE HIM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEED MORE DETAILS!!