December 30, 2005

It's in His Kiss

So, I've been complaining about how it's been ages and ages since I went on a date that I could get excited about or think about long after it ended...last night, I went on such a date. It was gr8! (in that Frosted Flakes Tiger voice)

He has two first names.
He's snarky.
He's tall.
He thinks I have a cute voice--yes, even when I'm whining.

He's a GREAT Kisser......
You know how the first time you kiss someone it's never quite as good as it could be or should be or will be. I mean if it's horrific you get OUT, but if it's aigh, you usually do it again--at least once or twice to confirm there is no redemption. Well, last night the first kiss was gooood. Genuinely, no exemptions for first tries, all around good. Mmm, I do need to be kissed well and kissed often.

Anyway, the point is...dreams come alive in 2005 and this had been just what I was missing--a normal night out with a nice, young gentleman and GOOOOOOD kissin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now we know what entertainment YOU will be bringing to the party tomorrow... yay! date! i need more details!