December 7, 2005

Two Birds, One Stone

This season of giving has been stress-free. I'm getting puppy stuff from my mom and we've decided to pick out my love bug from the dozens of holiday pups who will be abandoned shortly after New Year's. I'm for adoption all the way!

Secret Santa at work inspired me to institute the concept at tea. This is a huge relief--not buying presents for half a dozen lovelies. I got the hardest person to shop for whom I happily, covertly traded for the easiest person--Lauren missed tea, so I relayed to her the message meant for me. heehee.

I've purchased the online SwingLine red stapler for my work swap!

Tracey will be the happy owner of a worthy gift. We usually swap PILES of goodies, but I am holding FIRM to just the piece de resistance this year...Ya hear that Trace...ONE GIFT!

My mother and her man-friend were covered in one fell swoop at Dell. My mom has my OLD/FIRST desktop from college, 1996, which is grossly outdated. I bought her a basic notebook which came with an easy $30 upgrade: color printer and digital camera port dock! Since she's buying her fiancee-to-be a digital camera, it seems only complementary that I provide the printer and cable. It also works nicely since her computer can serve as the means of viewing and choosing the photos they decide to print together. After all, his machissmo aside, she owns him.

Now, I just need to figure out what gifts to add to V's b'day pile to complete the package. I'm seeing him on Saturday...STOKED! I miss him SO much.
He gives the best gifts and he's competitive about it-this is my first chance to beat him!

No comments: