February 22, 2006

Bad Girls

Tracey, against her better judgement (in an effort to give a gift that I would like despite her sheer loathing of it), provided me with a Bad Girls Calendar for Christmas/New Year.

It has been sitting on my desk and become my heart's work delight.
Today is not just Washington's birthday but has been assigned a Hump Day Project--a la bad girl!
The directions for today's project are as follows:
Get your Baddies together, join hands, and proclaim your Bad Girl vows aloud
Just because you may eventually get married doesn't mean you can't be a bad girl forever.

Here is the pronouncement--say it with me--
"I promise to take you, Bad Girls, as my awfully baddest friends. To have and to hold, in badness and in health. I vow not to lose my bad and turn into a boring married person who stays home every night polishing my husband's shoes and the kitchen floor. I promise to uphold the Bad Girl code, spreading good times and the Bad Girl gospel wherever I go. I vow to maintain my Girl's Night In and Girl's Night Out duties, to go out dancing at least once a month, to continue to show off my bootylicious booty, and to always refer to myself as "I" rather than "we". I vow to maintain my bad, from this day forward, till death do us party."

You've been pronounced: Forever Bad.
(Voice-over Xhibit from Pimp my Ride plucking up your colllar and saying it to you)

That was remarkably like those middle/high school typing tests. I'm proud to report, I didn't make too many mistakes...Alright, I made a few that I went ahead and fixed because Lord knows Tracey will be phoning me up to lament my homonym and apostrophe erros now coupled with spelling mistakes--cripes and jinkies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i so so treasure the bad girls business lingo. it lights up some dreary days...