February 8, 2006

Every Morning

There's a halo hanging from the corner of my girlfriend's four post bed...

Must get Sugar Ray song out of my head!

Truthfully, I spend my commute (parts of it that I am awake enough to form coherent thoughts) thinking up clever/cute/crafty blogging items. It's the ultimate in laundry list making. Sadly by the time I get to my desk, 96% of my INCREDIBLE ideas have vanished. Not a one has ever resurfaced or maybe my deja vu instinct is just so low that I haven't noticed a re-run on these thoughts.

Sharing is caring. Or as Ms. Subways claims, "Politeness is contagious. Let it start wtih you!"

Hmm...I'm cuter than the current Ms. Subways--maybe that's something worth running for...do they even do that anymore?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i carry a notebook for the very purpose of remembering all the crazy things i think of during the day, so i can blog them later...