April 3, 2006

Rent

I rushed back into the city from Jersey to go on a date with my classmate. He's an international student from Australia studying Public Administration at Columbia University. As I'd mentioned in a previous post, he's a strapping man at 6'4" with twinkling blue eyes and a completely shaved head to mask the lack of growth therein.
He's sweet and charming. I'm trying to coax a spark into being merely for the conversational bliss that is his company--but no spark is forthcoming.

More importantly, since I'm currently scheming ways on convincing V to return to me, once and for all, ending the charade that has been our courtship off late, I need to distract myself with the realities of "other men".

Dr. Aidan is another example of a perfectly desirable Jewish man with the credentials necessary. Alas, he reminds me of Norman in so many ways--my high school best friend!

No comments: