April 28, 2006

Silent Hill

As Special K and I shared a bottle of red on my roof last night, she launched on a tangent that is her love of scary movies. I quipped, "Scary Movie 4 is NOT a scary move!"

To which she raised the ante by suggesting we go see Silent Hill tonight.
10pm at The Orpheum--here we go!
I LOVE scary movies. Truly enjoy and adore them--plot lines notwithstanding, everything from a slasher flick to a true psychological thriller are scrumptious morsels of mind-numbing fun in my mainstream entertainment spectrum.

Tommy may join if his volleyball game gets lost in the mix...looking doubtful--their team is pretty good.

I should invite Jaylin...he's a movie fiend--but he's probably heading up to Westchester as he is wont to do every other weekend and he was in town last weekend. Plus the last thing I need to do is incorporate him in my daily life--surefire way to ruin a good setup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be warned. The second part is kinda slow and some dialogues are bad. Don't pay attention to the explanations later, just stick to the first hour. Then you'll enjoy it :)