April 7, 2006

Soup Dumplings

I'm really craving some soup dumplings.

Joe's Shanghai--I want you bad!
Located on a block that I can only liken to "The Brigadoon" of roads. It's ethereal and surreal...I think if I blink too long it will vanish into the Shanghai sky.

Or it's the African tent at Le Souk that beckons me to sit cross-legged and barbarically savor a lamb leg.

Perhaps a patio in the village with tapas and sangria.

Maybe the terrace of Sushi Samba with it's fusion and fruity flavors.

mmm...TGIF!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please take notice: "its" fusion, not "it's" Woman -- I swear -- that's IT! You have now officially joined the ranks of all "those people" who make "those" egregious errors. I beg you -- please prove me wrong.

Anonymous said...

oooh... soup dumplings...

though friday i ate seriously THE BEST fried dumplings - 4 for $1. sometimes, i love queens so much i actually pretend i could possibly move there...