August 3, 2006

Remi

Rosie and I had a falling out a few months ago surrounding an incident I still don't fully understand. I was on a date with Dr. Aidan--I insisted she join us for a drink at Sin Sin--upon her arrival, Aidan on my implication insisted I was cuter than she....she flipped out and departed never to be close to me again.

I saw her at my mom's wedding where we pretended nothing had ever happened and a family friend of ours, Remi, took an instant liking to her actress persona and has been hounding me for her number. I tried e-maling her and cc-ing him on an e-mail to her but no response. I think her point that she is, in fact, cuter tha me at least in one man's eyes has been adequately proven yet she eludes me in contact.

Remi in the interim has been stalking me, in the pretense of rental real estate advice, to attain Rosie's digits. I've been nothing but accommodating and sincere but my patience wears thin as his antics show transparency. He's a sweet. young guy who barely realizes he's but a pawn in Rosie's game to prove herself to me. How unfortunate.

No comments: