October 9, 2007

Organatrix

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Jo--the journalist--termed me an organatrix a few years ago (a play on organized and dominatrix!)--clever girl! I've recently quit living up to the title, so a concerted effort will be made moving forward to resurrect my former self.

Mondays--Tea

Tuesdays--Seasonal/Cultural Event

Wednesdays--Reading at BN or another venue

Thursdays--Gallery opening (Karen will assist by providing her art expertise and perusing the latest issue of The Gallery Guide--bonus: free boooze!)

Fridays--Open for new and interesting activities!
This week Crash Mansion for live music!

Saturdays--Volunteering with New York Cares

Sundays--Museum Events
This week the Museum of the City of New York is presenting Dudes! I'm Stoked!--a take on adventure sports (bonus: HOT 97 will be there, yay for giveaways).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did week one of this organized schedule go?