March 19, 2009

Selling Hair

I cut my hair back in October and meant to donate it to Locks for Love BUT laziness prevailed and I never ended up mailing it out.

So, I've had dead cells sitting my shelf awaiting direction. So pressed as I am for cash these days, I've decided to SELL it in lieu of donation. After all when have I professed an adoration of children. NEVER.

Hair Trader which I found on Ask Jeeves appears to be a reputable free site for such transactions. I do have 10+inches of thick, black, virgin hair to offer the highest bidder.

Hmm, that sounds really dirty now that I read it back!
The highest bid on there has been over $2K for hair but that hair was red and over 25inches long...can't compete.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bizarre! does it still smell like Pert after all this time? what does it smell like?

Anonymous said...

if you are really hard up for dough, I think girls still sell their underwear on-line for amazing return-on-the-dollar.

you just have to pack them in airtight plastic bags, I think that's what the deal is

oh and use a p.o. box

lmao!